Sara Curran is passionate about empowering people. She has been helping clients through multiple avenues achieve personal goals, visions and talents for more than thirty years. She combines compassionate intuition and visionary gifts with a pragmatic approach to guide others in their growth.
Her background, training and education include the following:
- Certified Mandala Facilitator through the Mandala Facilitation Training, 2007 and 2009, by Dr. Judith Cornell, Ph.D.
- Ordained Shamanic Minister, 2008, and certified Master Shamanic Breathwork™ Facilitator through Venus Rising Institute for Shamanic Healing Arts.
- B.A. from Scripps College in Comparative Literature. Phi Beta Kappa.
- B.F.A. from the Kansas City Art Institute in Painting and Printmaking. Currently exhibiting paintings, etchings and lithographs.
- National and international competitive swimmer and swim instructor. She has worked with elite athletes as well as novices since 1998.
- Color consultant with Color 1 Associates, Inc. She has offered public and private presentations, connecting people with their personal colors and positively changing the way they interact with the world.
Sara Claire is committed to helping people feel good about themselves through actively experiencing their inherent strengths and abilities and through awakening to their inner light and true self.